TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR SERVICES
( Please find here below the terms and conditions of our services )
- Prices are shown in Euro.
- Full payment is required at the booking time and should be made through DTS web site by credit, debit card or paypal.
- All prices we advertise are accurate at the date published, but we reserve the right to change any of those prices from time to time. Prices can go up or down. We will be able to tell you the up-to-date price of your chosen transfer arrangements and of any other services advertised by us before confirming your booking to you.
- Bookings for travel arrangements will not be accepted less than 48 hours prior to the date of arrival.
- No contract between you and DTS will come into existence until DTS issue a booking reference number, booking confirmation by email, fax, or even post and receive full payment.
- When you fill in the booking form, our office will send you a personalized confirmation by email, fax, or even post, with the related rates for your private transfer or tour and the exact dates and times of our service.
- When advising details for the service you wish to book, it is your responsibility to ensure that all details sent to us are correct.
- All bookings are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred.
- Your booking is governed by Greek law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts. The booking confirmation and these terms represent the entire agreement between DTS and you.
- Except as otherwise provided in these booking terms and conditions, your statutory rights are not affected.
- Any complaint about the booking service must be notified to DTS in writing or by email as soon as possible. If you do not give us the opportunity to resolve any problem locally by reporting it to us, then we may be not able to deal positively with any complaint on your return.
- Passport, visa and health requirements for you and your party are your responsibility. You are strongly recommended to obtain travel insurance against cancellation and for medical cover.
- DTS shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance which is beyond its reasonable control. The following shall be regarded as examples of such circumstances: act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), fire, flood, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken by the hotel, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
- The durations of all transfers are representative of the driving time in average driving and traffic conditions.
- If our vehicle is unable for any kind of reason to pick you up from your requested point an alternative pick up point will be suggested to you in a timely manner.
- For services beginning from accommodation, please ensure that you are waiting at the appointed meeting point, as detailed on your voucher.
- For services beginning at airports, or ports, it is your responsibility to ensure that you meet our Driver or Representative at the appointed meeting point as detailed on your voucher. If you get to the meeting point earlier than the pre-arranged time please remain at the meeting point until our Driver comes to pick you up, or you can get in touch with us on arrival to give you further instructions.
- For services where you have luggage with you, it is your responsibility to ensure that correct info is been sent to DTS for the luggage service.
- If you have additional luggage with you, that will not fit in our provided vehicle, we will transport your additional items to your destination within one hour using an other vehicle at no extra charge.
- DTS decline any responsibility of articles forgotten or lost in the vehicles.
- DTS reserve the right to alter itineraries or to cancel the tours at short notice for any reason.
- Where it is necessary to cancel the tour, you will be offered at least one of the following options:
** to join the requested tour at an alternative time or date.
** or to receive a full refund from DTS.
- The period and the time for all tours are mentioned in each decription of them.
- Private Sightseeing Tour with a Driver does not include any entrance fees.
- Where available, Private Sightseeing Tour may be conducted with a Driver providing the commentary whilst driving. You should note that although drivers are able to give commentary while driving, they may not be able to park the vehicle and accompany you inside specific attractions and they may not be permitted to conduct tours on foot, due to Greek guiding regulations. This option is therefore best suited to visitors looking for a city tour.
- For Private Sightseeing Tours with an official guide these are only available upon your requests.
- Our drivers will not assist you with your check in at your accommodation upon your arrival or your check in upon your departure.
- Tips are not included. These are at your discretion.
- DTS reserves the right to change these terms from time to time.
Cancellation Fees For Transfers and Tours
If you cancel your transfer or tour booking :
- 14 days prior to your booking, DTS reserves the 30% of the total amount of the booked transfer or tour services.
- 7 days prior to your booking, DTS reserves the 50% of the total amount of the booked transfer or tour services.
- 1 day prior to your booking, DTS reserves the entire amount of the booked transfer or tour services.